- 20X faster than a hard drive1- With incredible read/write speeds the A1000 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems
- M.2 2280 Form Factor – Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA and mini-PCIe slots. Operating temperature is 0 to 70 degree celsius.
- Sequential read or write speeds up to 1,500 or 900 mb per second. Random 4k read or write is up to 100,000 or 90,000 iops
- Single-sided design – Integrates easily into designs with M.2 connectors; ideal for thin and light notebooks and in systems with limited space
- Multiple capacities – Available in a range of capacities up to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements
- PCIe/NVMe is NOT compatible with SATA III interface – please check your system specifications for supported SSD interface